Toribash
hi im back from my trip

getting unb& today yay

i am going on vacation in three days and ill need potram to run the clan league stuff, u in charge fwend

welcome to the ppl that joined

rip to the ppl that left
Im here to sadly say Im leaving the clan.
Its not that I dislike the clan, but its becoming a downfalll clan, less members (key ones), activity is going down aswell but most of all most of members are inactive.
That is why Im leaving, but I would like to stay friends or whatever you want to call it. Id rather call it Gay Bff's 4 evar !!! but sure, Clan Ally is acceptable too. Im going to donate some tc once I hit my 200k milestone
Wish me luck, fatmoob.
Last edited by fastmove; Jul 12, 2014 at 01:18 PM.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
Im here to sadly say Im leaving the clan.
Its not that I dislike the clan, but its becoming a downfalll clan, less members (key ones), activity is going down aswell but most of all most of members are inactive.
That is why Im leaving, but I would like to stay friends or whatever you want to call it. Id rather call it Gay Bff's 4 evar !!! but sure, Clan Ally is acceptable too. Im going to donate some tc once I hit my 200k milestone
Wish me luck, fatmoob.

Alright, we will miss you here! i wish you good luck and you are an ally from now

Originally Posted by goatderp View Post
what do you guys think about my replays ? ;-; i need to know...

I'm on my mobile right now so when i'll be on my pc i can cnc them.

since the clan feels like dying,,i'd like to post one of my short combat move in toribash. i just learnd how to do takedowns correctlly. i hope it will inspire you guys to use youtube to study moves.

,,im not into floww fluid sparring.
its messy and uncoordinated. so int wont help if anyone cnc and say
that i must relax more joints. cuz i wont changes my gameplay

What happend to haze ?
why is she banned?
Attached Files
army aikido 1.rpl (864.2 KB, 15 views)