Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Donated 1k, it's all I had so far. I will donate more in the future.

Good luck on that race Zander. Have fun, and don't talk to strangers.
Last edited by Zinrius; Apr 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Zander, I think since the Scamp rank has been earned, the removal from Scamp should be earned as well...just my thoughts.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Expanding on that thought, maybe in the terms of inactive players (ie, two weeks of unannounced inactivity) they should also be regularly active for two weeks.

For those who were demoted to scamp for other reasons, they must earn their rank back by doing one of two things: doing things that say that they are either sorry or that they deserve to be put back in, or donate some amount to the clan bank. Yes, that is buying their freedom, but if we make the fee high enough, they will either run out of cash quickly, or they will not want to lose that amount a second time.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I like that idea Cash= Redemption ^_^ how are we going to give them that option? I'm pretty sure none of the scamps are forum active at all haha.
-----
Additionally i finished the run in 45 mins. not my best time but still pretty good the course was hilly and it was a relativity hot day so i'll take it
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 7, 2013 at 03:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Hey guys, dropping by to say how much I'm grateful for all your approvals of my application. I'm happy to be here.

-----
Man, this cyber stuff really sucks. I have only 8 TC at the moment, or I'd definitely donate towards the bank.
-----
Zin, I might also be interestedin the texture business. Perhaps we could become partners if there was a way for that to work? I've made a quite few textures for minecraft (never finished a whole pack however) and enjoy the work.
hello guys i am back most of you are probaly like "who the fuck is this?" and ill be like "who the fuck are these other guys"well ill fill an app later but theres some of you who know me and ill be happy that you havent forgoten me any ways....HI!
-----
--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:steam:soccerfan16[#DUCKLYFE]

--- List your alternate accounts:yes but i dont use it(dont ask me why i made itXD)

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.i am freindly.i am the mexican sonic loving sage.nothing else to say really XD

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?cause i think we can go far(if the leaders dont become cock suckers and steal the tc -_-).i know mayifli,zanderhar,kingra7ven and basicly THE ALLIES.yes...everything!

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC?i say im very freindly if im not being antagonized.idk if ally counts :/.ill be as active as i can if school or being with family is not in the way or playing tf2(that game is awesome!!!)

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.yeah...yes

Fun Questions

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?EVERYTHING!

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do?sonic.CHILI DOGS ALL DAY EVERY DAY
-----
*soccerfan16[#DUNKLYFE]
Last edited by soccerfan; Apr 7, 2013 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Happy to see you back, soccer
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Zinrius: In light of your offer, I've exchanged your rank with cerby's. I've given the Sage rank ability to edit the first post; this feature can be found on the clan page, above "Invitations".
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
Gun or Kvey, just some ideas to clean up the roster list. Due to the new permissions involved with the Sage rank, not to mention it's exclusive nature, It may be a good idea to reposition it above Knight. Additionally, I think the bank and alternate account ranks should be moved below Scamp. I think this format will make it easier for clan members to work out their standing in the clan, and make the roster list much more straightforward.

Cheers,

Zander