Toribash
the big boi max pls be my body guard I promise I pay wel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-----
guys, I need someone to post so I can bump the shit out of this thread

also I just recovered from a super bad state of mind and body. Acute back pain and headache, basically crawling over the places to do anything because I couldn't move or think very well. My vision was giving me eye pain too or something, I was trying to avoid having my eyes opened too
Fortunately im already good, I didnt post very much lately because I was trying to recover since my college starts this monday. I did some exercises, I rested a lot (I slept for 14h in a row) and now im brand new :^)
not really but seriously im okay, for those who were worried while reading this post
Last edited by Lionet; Mar 9, 2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
also I just recovered from a super bad state of mind and body. Acute back pain and headache, basically crawling over the places to do anything because I couldn't move or think very well. My vision was giving me eye pain too or something, I was trying to avoid having my eyes opened too
Fortunately im already good, I didnt post very much lately because I was trying to recover since my college starts this monday. I did some exercises, I rested a lot (I slept for 14h in a row) and now im brand new :^)
not really but seriously im okay, for those who were worried while reading this post

Good to see you're doing fine. Good luck with your college, mate.
I'll have to stud hard for ENEM this year, first time I'm going to be doing it.
-
This is so good
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
the big boi max pls be my body guard I promise I pay wel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-----
guys, I need someone to post so I can bump the shit out of this thread

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better. I have bad back pain from working at Amazon picking up 100 pound objects that were like the size of a small box because it was packed with doorhinges. Literally the box would be like the size of my palm but solid iron inside.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
im cool now, thanks :^)
currently studying some review for my college that starts tomorrow

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm going into my college tomorrow to talk to my counselor about starting new classes in the fall or summer.
a song because I feel the need to bump

reached 3600 yay

a chill song too

I havent been posting or making many replays lately, maybe I should post something soon

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's a good new song by Periphery. :3 If you don't know, they're a djent, progressive metalcore band. OwO