Toribash
just register and add your watched anime. then you can go to your account and you'll see your card.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Favourite Anime/Manga: One Piece
Favourite Character: L from Deathnote
What made you love Anime/Manga?
Someone introduced me to it, and I got hooked.
I love the complexity of the animation and plots compared to regular american cartoons, and I just feel they're more intriguing and fun to watch.
They provide an endless amount of enjoyment when watching, and I like the diversity in anime.
Anime card: Having trouble adding it, any help?
Last edited by Shockwarrior; Dec 23, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
Yup. You register then you browse through the anime list: http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/all and mark every anime as "watched" which you have watched.
Then your anime card will be generated here: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/<username>
You can add a new background for it and post it here afterwards.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Favourite Anime/Manga: The World God Only Knows , Guilty Crown , Sword art online
Favourite Character: Katsuragi Keima from TWGOK , Kazuto Kirigaya from SAO
What made you love Anime/Manga?: Because , Everything is better in anime

Anime card:
also known as Darrand
"Everything is better in anime".

Well. Watch Clannad, Mirai Nikki aaand Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann.

Vox sucks

Hi there.

Favourite Anime/Manga: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Nichijou

Favourite Character: This is a hard one... Guess it'd be Hakase from Nichijou. She's the future daughter I wish to have <3.

What made you love Anime/Manga?: Obviously it's the creativity and hilarity of some of them. I also like the certain anime that make me go through them feels.

Anime card:
beware
the goblin