Toribash
Ideas? How about doing something, I don't know, actually pertaining to Toribash? There aren't even any threads in this clan about actually playing!
We need to organize a team, a group with a person to each major mod: katana, classic, judo, aikido, twinswords, you know, the whole thing. And then we need to get someone, I'd be willing, to contact other guilds and get some guild fights going. If we want to get really going then we could offer rewards in the fights, at least have some bets going on over the fight.

Come on people! This is a clan for a fighting game! Not a clan for "Whoo-hoo! party thread!" or "post your pics"! If you want to do that sort of thing go join a clan for Photobucket or something! Really, Toribash could have some great clan fights going on, I mean, we each have a mod we like most and are best at playing, so we should group those people and head out to conquer the world!
To fight a thousand battles is easy.
To face your inner demons, that is the test of life.
Thank you... now, the only question is: Will anything actually happen like what I hope?
I mean seriously, why did whoever start this clan start the clan other then to play Toribash? If they did have any other reason for starting it I'm in the wrong guild. :P
To fight a thousand battles is easy.
To face your inner demons, that is the test of life.
u mean the wrong clan,lol,anyways your right,we need more stuff about the game,not saying i will start playing,but im not everyone in clan,in my opinion,speeches are cursed in this clan,every time someone makes a speech,something odd happens (however u spell it)

just go on,ill be happy to watch xD
soki wt state u live
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
RedStater's idea is good... so we actually make groups at clan... hmm... nice!
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
lol,im in freaking barcelona i cant be a stalker even if i try xD
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan