Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well, might start playan this. Will post if I do. Looks like such a fun mmo.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyff

^^^
Basically

Aion looks extremely over hyped.
Your average WoW clone. Buy Fallen Earth :l
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
You have wings and can fly... thats pretty original in an MMO.

They have aerial pvp/pve combat!

Perfect World has those things. Not advertising Perfect World at all though. It's a boring cookie cutter.
Last edited by Guv_na; Sep 23, 2009 at 06:30 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This feels like the time before I got my hands on Age of Conan. The graphics were awsome, the combat mechanics seemed very innovative and the voice acting was good.

When I got it after been waiting for almost 2 years it was a total let-down.

Now I shouldn't compare games, becuse I hardly think this game has much to do with AoC, just speaking off my mind.

Thing is that there is so many mmo- games out there today, and they all offer something unique to stand out.

It feels like this game is like any other mmorpg I ever played but with the only different is that you can fly, does not convince me.
Anyone on Azphel as Asmodian?

I'm there.

Just got Weaponsmithing to 200 woot, cos me like 150k, luckily i farm BC :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
If anyone still plays, I saw on there website they have referal programs. Now Ive wanted to try this game for a while now but ive played so many dam mmos that I need something original. Problem is there is no trial. So I just need an aion player that is willing to send me a referal code so I can try it, anyone willing to help me out?