Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Oh yes.

And what's this about "balanced leveling". You know, when your character levels up, the monsters and everything becomes tougher aswell.

This is particularly well-depicted in Oblivion, where the guards are always just as tough as you. I mean, hell, if everyone were equally good at kicking ass, why would they need this one person to save the day when they've got 200 city guards that could each eat a small dragon for breakfast?!?

I eat guards for breakfast, dunno what you're talking about.

:D

It is funny though, since not everything levels up with you. Some human enemies on quests die with one shot of my 300-damage spell, and others lose about 1/3 of their health.
A terrible one for me is princesses, especially in nintendo games. Mario-Peach and Daisy. Legend of Zelda-Zelda and probably some others that i dont remember. Then they make games like Mario cart and SSB and place them in there. The plus side is that at least they are multitalented, not weak like actual princesses.
Last edited by hewhoeats; May 22, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
I hate how in most shooters, you have a lot of health and can take about 50 bullets to the chest while enemy foot soldiers fall in two or three shots. Also, magical health packs. "Oh dear, I seem to have internal hemorrhaging and I've ruptured my femoral artery. Ah, a first aid kit! Kick-ass, band-aids! This will restore me to full health!"

Also; 'Elite' enemies. Not just tougher and larger ones that you might see progressing in a game, but the kind that seem to be nothing more than a standard foot soldier, except their armor usually glows and has spikes coming out, and they can move like a ninja.

EDIT: Nobuddie- I don't know what you're talking about, but Resistance didn't feature aliens, just life forms that had been infected by a virus =/ And unless you play on the mode for special kids (anything below normal...) the game is fairly challenging and guarantees a few deaths.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; May 23, 2009 at 12:12 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Shooters should be more realistic.

For example: Cod4: You need 5 bullets with a m9 in the chest to kill someone. After mostly 2 bullets your laying on the floor. 3 Bullets when you shoot the head.

Also: Sniping: Aiming, shooting with a 12481284 Inch bullet, that fag still runs, and is just hurted a bit.

There should be a game where 1 bullet in the head kills you. Also stop these buff thingies for weapons and persons, I mean that is just stupid: "Oh yes I has juggernaut, now I has 30% more life".

lol

Would be damn hard, but way more realistic.
You have to shoot me twice in the face with a pistol at point blank range to kill me.

It doesn't matter where in the torso you shoot me. I have nothing of importance under these clothes, shoot me four times.

Dude, don't even thing about shooting at my hand, shit, I wont even drop my weapon, you'll have to shoot me like ten times there.

Legs? Legs you say? Fuck off. I'll be running in no time, go ahead, shoot me ten times in each foot. It doesn't bother me.

But then it's;

HOLY SHIT CUT SCENE MORE REALISTIC SHIT HAPPENS AND PEOPLE DIE LIKE NORMAL FUCKING PEOPLE.

or;

OH SNAP MELEE HIT, I'M A GONNER.
Last edited by Gynx; May 23, 2009 at 12:18 PM.
collect snots from the nose
If you had been playing games for longer you'd know that said games are the most "realistic" in such regards yet.

tl;dr: bad example. Use Quake or something instead, I don't know.

As for me: faddish things that become cliché are the most irritating. Examples: regenerating player health, dynamic cover system, recurring bosses (note that very few games had these, until relatively recently), bloom lighting/HDR, bleak landscapes, etc..
Why can't anyone make inaccessible games any more? Why does everything have to be so grimy in design and so clean-cut in gameplay?
Last edited by 3vi1; May 23, 2009 at 01:34 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Play Red Orchestra. No crosshair, one shot to the head or even to the torso kills.
Realistic bullet trajectorys, realistic tanks, reloading bolt action rifles after everyshot, blood&gore etc. etc.

It's a multiplayer game. IMO the best FPS ever.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay