Toribash
Re: Torimovie 4
I still think that "Cowboys from Hell" by Pantera would be an awesome song for a toribash video... If done right at least ;)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
And would I be able to hear a sample of that song?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Originally Posted by DeadorK
Good good, it's just that I don't have any of these songs. I'll list all of my CD's worth using. I'd like to mention I legally own these.

Breaking Benjamin - Phobia
Eminem - Curtain Call
Eminem - Eminem Presents the Re-Up
Darude - Before the Storm
U2 - U2 18 Singles

i think Eminem - Curtain Call
hmmm... I dont think I will be able to send you the song for sampling (legal concerns), but I think you can go to some sites and listen to a 30 second clip of the song... one of the site's off the top of my head would be amazon.com but there are probably a lot more.

Just so you know though, Pantera is heavy metal Music headbang
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier
I dont think I will be able to send you the song for sampling (legal concerns)

Ahahaha, that's rich.
Ok then, since youtube isn't working well, here's a filefront link to the movie! http://files.filefront.com//;7779329;;/
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Nice movie. It could move a bit faster/have fewer camera changes, but that's just me. Oh, and also, my title was supposed to be "Momentum Mongler", as in I mongle momentum, but I suppose momentum mangler works too... ~_Q
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Interesting video... I saw myself in there

but I thought the song was kinda weird... and I also think that the replays should have been a little faster so the whole replay could be played instead of just the first part of them
Yeah, the song was... meh, the replays should've been a little faster, but I'm in it! *glee* Overall, 7.5 or 8/10.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST