Toribash
True, true. I guess we all came to the point back than, where you need to focus on life. I became a soldier and that meant that I was only online at weekends where you had other things to do than sitting alone in front of your comouter. My last online fight was in 2011 too (;
In that time we also seemed to be cursed. So much bad things; Nobuddy, our leader, left without a trace, our Champion had bad happenings in real life (really bad h.), the rest were frustrated about the situation..

Glory days seemed to be over

Edit - a lot of threads got deleted too
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jul 17, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
i think everyone can understand it if someone leaves tb because of real life happenings...
its just a game but also it makes friends and a clan like addicted should be like a family.thats why I don't understand when a leader just leaves without saying anything.
bad things happened to this clan that's a reason why it has to stay alive, it would be a shame if it just dies
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Nobody understood how Nobody left; not because of the fact that he stopped his thing here, it was more that we were friends after three cool years and he didn't mention to stay in contact. Even in social media (had him in fb, he deleted me for the reason to leave all this behind him)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
In some way, maybe. He was a pretty good and nice leader and the moment he left he took a bit of the reputation with him.. More or less
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
im online with my mobile phone and have not the best internet connection, is there another leader?
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Nobuddie is still leader (lol) and I'm the co-leader. Recently Aika has re-applied for [addicted] membership and leadership and got accepted. Thus the leading caste looks like this:

Nobuddie - leader
Aikanaro - leader
JtanK - co-leader

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
This is crazy. It would be kind of you to move the 'co' from your name to mine though..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
This is crazy. It would be kind of you to move the 'co' from your name to mine though..

nononono. The largest change I can introduce is one AHD suggested.

Nobuddie - bus driver
Aikanaro - leader
JtanK - co-leader

As Shadowelf said, THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM LEADERSHIP. YOU ARE THE LEADER NOW, WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos