Toribash
thats so bs, where is the fun in gang bashing some poor memby who was out mining rune and has a full inventory?

D:<
hatred for jagex.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i've got a poop char lvl 106 ( mrwiggum) anyone wtb it for some tc?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
i've got a poop char lvl 106 ( mrwiggum) anyone wtb it for some tc?

No, they do not.

Originally Posted by Runescape Rule #6
Each account should only be used by ONE person. Account sharing is NOT allowed. You may not sell, transfer or lend your account to anyone else, or permit anyone else to use your account, and you may not accept an account that anybody else offers you.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
:/ 2 bad, well, im tired of the game and i dont play it anymore, it was fun untill lvl 100...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
hanz0wned

Damn, this game gives me memories... Good, old times... I was always poor... Didn't have good equipment... But I owned hard... With my level 96 dude
I wonder what kind of people is Jagex? They start to do such changes when someone whines to them. It's almost like saying "PS3 or Xbox", or when they see a few dudes sell their accounts or stuff for real life money.
Even though someone buys gold with real life money, he/she has still earned it.
Even Blizzard doesn't care about that.
Not even Nabi Studios!

After all, I started RuneScape at year sword and helmet and quit it on 2007.
runescape kept me entertained for a few weeks then the whole thing just became very mind numbing and redundant
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I had this crazy hardcore friend who would make me free Armour and shit. Good times.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
3rd person much?

Also the new pvp system like megadoomer said is poo.
You kill someone with full rune and as a reward you
get an addamite dagger. The rune ofc disappears and
no one gets to keep it.

Bork IS the 3rd person.
(☞゚∀゚)☞