Toribash
exactly.

Portal owns, its like a game made of potential memes.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I just bought it off Steam, and it's awesome. The ending song (which my friend gave to me loooong before I even knew the game existed) is pure win, and GladOs is probably one of the best in game characters ever, in my opinion.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Portal is related to Half-life because the chambers were created by aperture science, the rival company toward's Black Mesa, Aperture Science's ship, The Borealis, is found during the gameplay of Half-Life Episode 2.
The game was hard
but it was worth of finishing it
the chamber that needed to go to continues portals are the hard ones woah but again it was worth finishing it
i played it on my cousin's laptop
since my laptop is to weak for that kind of graphics
I like finding the parts where you get to go into the red areas behind platforms and seeing picture of the Companion Cube and the words written on the wall.
Played the demo and loved it. Now I wish I bought the entire orange box instead of just TF2, cuz 15 bucks is too much for how much time is in it :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i love portal!
I liked the last levels the most cause the setting is better than in this clean testchambers.
but lvl 19 is pretty hard!
Check out my Youtube!