Toribash
lol that does not make sense

there is nothing that does not exist because if there would exist things which dont exist they would exist
get my point? :P
and nature is perfect
if you have a stone in your hand and let it go it would fall down. how is that not perfect?

and andcream: put your arguement in simple english so a stupid german can understand it

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
lol, well, i think me, andcream, and blaj, are kind of on the same idea. Frat57, i see what you are saying, and i understand your argument, i just dont agree with that. i personally believe that if everything wasnt perfect, it wouldnt be anything.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the human brain is perfect because they way everything works together, it creates conciseness, witch is know only to exist in humans and has no scientific explanation
better?
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
i disagree the fact that your sitting hear thinking about this is due to consiness with is something that cant be explained, you dont find that perfect?
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
lol...
that does not have anything to do with perfection
just read my previous posts
existence is perfect,
Last edited by blaj; Dec 20, 2008 at 09:31 PM.

i disagree we dont live a perfect existence, i believe for 1 main resion, there is pain, pain dosent nessisaraly ruin it, but that there are things that cause pain
you dont get my point...
existence is perfect
existence
the how does not matter
if something does excist its perfect
perfection is beyond good and bad

if you didnt feel pain, you wouldnt feel happiness. everything is as it should be. everything is perfect. god made it this way, and he wants it this way. PERFECT.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think you missed the point of the earlier quote, blaj.

Let's put it in simple terms. Humanity can not be perfect until all the bad things about it are removed.

And it's incredibly unlikely it ever will.

F
Last edited by blaj; Dec 21, 2008 at 04:39 AM.