Toribash
Aye, we were ignorant on that part. Sorry Kai-Tiger. But Gynx's idea sounds better worked out in my opinion.

I now return the points with haste.
Echomarine 4 the win
i say gtfo and return those points.

You don't have authority to REMOVE any points i have awarded if your gonna make a new system then make 1 but ppl worked for those points so return them

the idea of Deathpoints is not so much for the challenge but for the fun.

it doesnt matter how many u get its who has the most, so they shouldn't be hard to get otherwise your deterring players from wanting to help out as much.

I hope i havnt made a mistake by apointing the both of u for this job if your gonna start shifting things for the worse

For one; I never said anything about removing points, and neither did Oldbean, just postponing the delivery, which is hardily a bad thing.

Secondly; Offering an idea and decapping a couple of hunters is hardily hard, is it?

Thirdly; My post was a draft, it can be edited, but i'd like it to be used as it's a complete waste of my time.

And to your last assuption; Just because we're pausing the adding of Death Points and drafting a new, improved system, shouldn't completely throw your oppinion of us as perfectly able Leaders for the time being, just chill out, 'twas a bad move by us and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Aye, a fresh start could help. We need to work out a system.
No Death Points will be awarded until Gynx abnd I have worked out a system, in turn. All points will revert back to 0.

This decision here was what made me ask if i had made a mistake and as i said before Gynx thes achievements are not ment to be hard there ment to keep members going

Hunters are already inactive enough so 1 head per point is enough.

and untill you guys have chosen a new system thats acceptable by terms of fair and fun then just use the current 1 and send me the alteration you want to make and we can discuss it
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

dus that mean i still get 3 death points?
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
5 since that was the reward for wining a tournament
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I have won just one tourney and been 2nd in tons of them. Too bad it was before deathpoints
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
OldJoe until all 3 of us have decided on an updated version points will still be handed out like usual.

so you get 5 points

Edited my post, read.

Also; I didn't expect Oldbean to post what he did, but i wouldn't question his skills because of it.
Yup i agree with the point changes and layout.

~First post updated~

Thank you very much, now, if everyone would kindly, and honestly post if i have missed them out on some points, please do tell, and I'll add them asap.