Toribash
Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
Eh, think you could keep an eye on this thread and let me know when you think I'm ready? I've been posting more on other peoples' art as well.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=56813

I have said this to many people who ask me to view something they are doing..it wont get you in,it might impress though.
i look for people who know alot about art and has the experience needed to Support others.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Well if somebody can make good art is it not likely they know alot about it?

Your logic confuses me, and if anything I know more about art than I am good at it, because my creativity has run dry. Also, how would you know how much experience one person has? Sorry if I'm being rather aggressive, it just frustrates me to be told I'm 'Not ready yet' (I'm no good) when I don't even have a way to prove whether I am or not. I just want to try to help others advance in their art and be with others who share my interest in it, and I'm being told I'm not good enough to do that. Put yourself in my shoes plox.

W/e, I give up, it's just an org anyways. I suppose it doesn't really make a difference in.. Anything.. Whether I'm in this org or not...

K, no need to consider me anymore, sorry again if I seemed like I was attacking you, just needed to vent. >_>

*Chills out and slumps away*
Last edited by Demonsoul6; Oct 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM.
OK demonSoul6 well dude just relax ok....i never judged your skills....also i have already told so many people that they cant join when they ask me and all everyone does is throw art in my face and then ask to join...but others just accept that i dont put them in the Team....so please,i mainly said you can apply but that doesnt mean you are getting in....i am not saying you are no good i am just saying that your not what the team needs atm....
you have skills ok but dont get so upset over this ok.
so yeah i told you i will keep an eye out on people who i think should join,i am looking for people who do it cause its their passion and its what they love doing.So thats why i get upset when ppl throw art in my face.Its all about doing what you love and i want those who are always involved in art and dont really care much about profit.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Guys...
I don't want to show off (actualy I want)... but check this

Originally Posted by macPerfecT View Post
lol..of your team only Mapleleaf experienced, and the rest noobs in Art

<.<
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced