Toribash
hey darkdemon666 happy to hear and congrats for the ablity to buy or whatever for tc i cant even do that becuse these thing aint in my country and i dont think it will ever be
hey guys iv qualified in a site that sends people to USA by random i hope i win sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
please wish me LUCK CUS IL NEEDED THANKS
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
You being S-ModTuesday, October 14, 2008 1:36 PM
From: "hampus@toribash.com" <hampus@toribash.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: junkaccount737@yahoo.com
Hey fogle, I heard you are a trusted Person so I thought I might make you Supermoderator. (We don\'t have enough right now)
S-Mod grants you the right to edit posts, ban people who break the rules and kick/ban people ingame.
Are you interested?

Cheers

Hampa

Wait, is that true? Hm, why cant i find out who is a (s-)mod? i can only see who is TA or GK and some of the guys who definively have forum powers arent listed there.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
guys i'm going to star a new account so... I don't know ... if i'm off the clan u tell me...

reasons to start over.... i want to go back to withe belt so i can once more climb to the black..but this time learning more about the mods and how to play... I think i'm not qualified to be black belt.... so i'm starting all over to gain ingame expirience...thx guys
_-_ The Dark Fox Who Never Sleeps _-_
lol =), sometimes you can get a name change
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]