Toribash
So I re-opened the thread I'm looking for some money, $50 on each set (some are more expansive like membrain and dark knight, and I'm still in doubt about the Gio one, because I love it) and $30 in the heads, don't even comment if you say something less than that, only paypal you pay ALL taxes, I want the all $50 or $30 in my account.
Last edited by Razasha; Dec 18, 2015 at 04:45 AM.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No because I'm not accepting tc, $30 for heads, $50 for SOME sets.
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Razasha View Post
No because I'm not accepting tc, $30 for heads, $50 for SOME sets.

TC = 13k per dollar

30$ = 390k

50$ = 650k

That's way too much, you will never sell those heads for almost 400,000tc a pop
And you will never sell those sets for more than 250k, which would be around 17-18$
Ok create a thread to talk about it and how troubled you're with that.
I'm trying to sell those sets/heads to people who appreciate art.
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok create a thread to talk about it and how troubled you're with that.
I'm trying to sell those sets/heads to people who appreciate art.

I'm just trying to give you some common sense so you can lower the prices on your sets, because I really like the membraine one but 50$ / 650,000tc for a set is way too much, I could probably request one from him for less.
I really appreciate art, Razasha, I've overpaid on almost all of the art I own and I can agree with KingABD with 100% certainty. The most I would pay for the two best sets in your collection is 300K each (by the way, you'd probably have an easier time selling the TC for USD). I am one of the biggest art enthusiasts on this forum, I love some of what you got here but I couldn't bring myself to those prices. We are in such a drought for good art, the last thing the dying art community needs now is having the good few pieces of art left be heavily overpriced.
Anyway, if you ever decide to sell the art for a reasonable price I will offer 15$ USD for the Membrain Set.
Originally Posted by KingABD View Post
I'm just trying to give you some common sense so you can lower the prices on your sets, because I really like the membraine one but 50$ / 650,000tc for a set is way too much, I could probably request one from him for less.

Good luck requesting one.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I really appreciate art, Razasha, I've overpaid on almost all of the art I own and I can agree with KingABD with 100% certainty. The most I would pay for the two best sets in your collection is 300K each (by the way, you'd probably have an easier time selling the TC for USD). I am one of the biggest art enthusiasts on this forum, I love some of what you got here but I couldn't bring myself to those prices. We are in such a drought for good art, the last thing the dying art community needs now is having the good few pieces of art left be heavily overpriced.

Originally Posted by KingABD View Post
Anyway, if you ever decide to sell the art for a reasonable price I will offer 15$ USD for the Membrain Set.

If you don't have, don't say it isn't worth.
When I want something and I don't have the money, I try to get it, I don't blame the price.
I bought those set a loong time ago and it was HARD to get, so I can put the price I want on it, and those who think it worth it, will pay, simple as that.
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good luck requesting one.

If you don't have, don't say it isn't worth.
When I want something and I don't have the money, I try to get it, I don't blame the price.
I bought those set a loong time ago and it was HARD to get, so I can put the price I want on it, and those who think it worth it, will pay, simple as that.

i have over 1.5mil TC and 125$ RN
I can afford it
But I don't want to spend more than double what the set would be worth
I'd be willing to pay you 20$ for the Membrain set, that's the most you will get for it.
Nobody spends USD on toribash anymore, let alone on sets.