Toribash
Originally Posted by Aerotack View Post
Hello I am Aerotack but my real name is Michael.
And I am 17
I am an old member of the clan, The reason I left is because there was a lot of inactivity.
I would like to rejoin cause I miss being in a clan with a family like atmosphere and I miss being part of a clan in general.
What can I being to the clan?
Well I am a decent artist and I am almost always nice.
The mods I am good at?
I can be good at any mod just tell me the mod and I will learn to play it by creating moves and strategies.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.

Aerotack was a great member of SSMM into the early days of the clan being called Catalyst
he was an active poster
good ingame
i leave this vote up to the rest of the clan
also monsoom dont asume like that
he isnt crawling back he wanted to rejoin even before he knew we were official

@neko its a no from me your on an alt with a bought user name that belonged to a well known player now named meow
maybe later on you can apply again when you have made that name your own
Last edited by Calamity; Jul 4, 2015 at 08:05 AM.
I still take texture requests for usd
What about mine Calamity, seeing you online makes me very nervous .

Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Aerotack was a great member of SSMM into the early days of the clan being called Catalyst
he was an active poster
good ingame
i leave this vote up to the rest of the clan
also monsoom dont asume like that
he isnt crawling back he wanted to rejoin even before he knew we were official

@neko its a no from me your on an alt with a bought user name that belonged to a well known player now named meow
maybe later on you can apply again when you have made that name your own

I didn't buy this user name, I registered it. I didn't know it was someone elses.

and you are really rejecting me cause of my name? Honestly?

I don't even have the 8k to buy a name change.
Last edited by Neko_xec; Jul 4, 2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why not, what is the problem.

Did I do something to offend you or think badly about me?

Sorry if I am getting a bit mad but the reasons for rejecting are not the best. I understand rejecting me if my personality was bad or I was a bad player but that isn't the case.

Could I just have a chance.
Originally Posted by M0nsoom View Post
okok mabye i was harsh on areotack everyone deserves a chance.

I defiantly agree with this statement entirely, I don't think that he should be banned just because of his name, I think we should just give him a chance.
[USA][TBYT]
I'm so sexy they call me Omar-Zombie 2014
im changing my vote to yes for neko
i met him ingame and had a long talk with him

but im going to be rebuilding the recruitment system
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Aerotack View Post
Hello I am Aerotack but my real name is Michael.
And I am 17
I am an old member of the clan, The reason I left is because there was a lot of inactivity.
I would like to rejoin cause I miss being in a clan with a family like atmosphere and I miss being part of a clan in general.
What can I being to the clan?
Well I am a decent artist and I am almost always nice.
The mods I am good at?
I can be good at any mod just tell me the mod and I will learn to play it by creating moves and strategies.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.

Yes for me but why wait till were official to make this app? Just makes me think...
-----
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Hello Catalyst, I am Neko.

I am 20 years old and I live in the United States. I started this game back in 2007 from then on I have been on and off. I never really got super into this game till now. My friend Infinity introduced me back and now that I got the name I wanted I am sure to be on a lot more.

The mods I usually play are mainly the competitive ones, such as Aikido Rk_mma etc...

Things seem to be a lot different sense I started and it may take me awhile to get used to things and shake off my rust but if you give me a chance I promise I wont let you guys down and I will benefit this clan.

Sorry if my app is short, I am not the best at making the apps so if you have any questions I will be sure to answer all of them to the best of my knowledge.

Think you could be a trial haven't met you because my comp broke but I'll give you a chance
-----
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
im changing my vote to yes for neko
i met him ingame and had a long talk with him

but im going to be rebuilding the recruitment system

I've me suggesting that forever now just go over the rebuild with me before you finalize it
Last edited by Dejean; Jul 4, 2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post

Think you could be a trial haven't met you because my comp broke but I'll give you a chance

Thanks Gucci, when you get back we can meet up and get to know each other.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Thanks Gucci, when you get back we can meet up and get to know each other.

What were some of your past accounts you don't say in the app
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face