Toribash
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
i still havent even downloaded it but that sounds hopeful i guess

It's like moderately more complicated runescape combat.

So if that's your thing, then sure. It's fine.

I got so frustrated with it during the tutorial that I had to play a different game before coming back and realizing that was a horrible mistake because I forgot everything it tried to teach me because I vegetated through what I did get taught. And the cycle nearly repeated itself because it was that dull.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just bought Splinter Cell Blacklist, playing the prologue waiting for the intro credit, a freeze of 3 seconds appears then the game crashes. Tried all the fixes on the forums and internet nothing happens.

gg -10/10 best crashing simulator ever. What's sad is that i played this game on the pirate version and now when i want to support this shit Developer named U-be-$oft and buy they give me this...
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Just bought Splinter Cell Blacklist, playing the prologue waiting for the intro credit, a freeze of 3 seconds appears then the game crashes. Tried all the fixes on the forums and internet nothing happens.

gg -10/10 best crashing simulator ever. What's sad is that i played this game on the pirate version and now when i want to support this shit Developer named U-be-$oft and buy they give me this...

bruh you can just use the new refund shit on steam
cage the gargoyle
The old witcher games were terrible, especially the first one lol. Witcher 2 was ok though if you are really into it.

So far I picked up Depth, Orion and Bloody Trapland for some party games. Not much good stuff around at the moment...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Well i kinda bought it with paysafecard and fucking VOLVO DOESNT SUPPORT paysafecard refunds in my country. -111/10...

get a refund or find a bug fix, there are quite a few games on steam with bugged launches that have workarounds so you can play.

anyway, I hope the sales tomorrow are better than the ones I saw today...
need more hideo games
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
got 15 euros i want to spend on games and not sure what to buy
recommend me something
i dont have a very good pc by the way
cage the gargoyle