Toribash
Haven't seen any of them in game welll ever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
same here. None of them are never around. I bet they'll come up the last day and say NOW!!!
Idk, i think we insisted enough. That guy that is active at they're clan asked us how's the other elite doing?!? Like how should i know that

= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
If they come last day I'm gonna throw a fit, why bother signing up if you can't be fucked getting your team together. We had like 7 members in the one server for about an hour yesterday and not one of them showed up or was even in game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
I don't know, should I contact fellow gms and ask what should we do if we can't get with them in-game?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If they push this past the deadline and we get shit for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
It's bad to have activity problems. Trust me i've bean there...
Any news on they're thread. Going to check it out.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
If we don't manage to meet up in time take the win.

I just want to have some fun with my clan but I think it's unfair to treat people who are taking this seriously the way we are.
Apologises for the delays guys...
-----
Btw I'll let you know if we're all in game, trying to get on now but not sure if we'll get everyone. Sunday is the last chance we can play as I'm unavailable Saturday and Monday.

Drastically different GMTs are a bother :P.
Last edited by Snook; Jun 12, 2015 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09