Toribash
Mkay. Found out that we are allowed to keep the applications within this DSC thread. So we'll just go ahead with our original method - people post freeform apps here, and then we vet them, discuss on IRC and get back to them in this thread when we've made our decision.

Phew - glad that's sorted.
Oh, that's good.

Keeps you from having to keep track of two different pages, the more focus on one page the better.
I agree with letting people post their applications here. I don't really see a problem with it. Is important to point out that people who thinks on applying should at least try to know us a bit before posting the app. We have an IRC channel for it. That will probably increase your chances to get accepted.

Regarding ingame stuff, I think it's very important for us to keep it up. It will better contribute for us to be recognized in the community as well as to show that we are both active ingame and on forums. Thus the wars are a good way to doing so. I like the ideia of a war squad, since it brings more organization and easiness when running things out. We can also start thinking of others methods; such as bet servers, torneys, all hosted by tldr. Not to mention the fun we will have.
Last edited by Daedalus; Feb 23, 2015 at 06:23 PM.
I have a decent amount of experience hosting betting servers. I stopped because I found i no longer had time to do it and because it got too competitive to try to set up a server before anyone else could.

If we want tourneys we will obviously need to maintain income to the clan bank which can be done through bet servers or my us all earning tc individually and donating whenever we can.

I will try to IRC more, I just need to get used to it.
Good morning sweet princess
Once I get my PC fixed, I'll help with the hosting. I have a good amount of experience with tourneys.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well, I have a bit of experience at hosting as well, you can count with me when the clan is ready to set it up. As for now, I think we could give some focus on the wars, since it doesn't need any TC to be fulfilled. However I am without my computer. Therefore I will keep my activity only on forums for now.

Also I'm donating 12k to the clan bank. It isn't that much but is something. By the way, invite the vault account to the clan, just to make it visible ;)

EDIT: well, apparently it doesn't have enough qi to receive stuff yet.
Last edited by Daedalus; Feb 23, 2015 at 08:00 PM.
Hello, no hosting experience talking here, but I seem to be the only clan member that have a computer so far, so yes, count on me.

Toriality: Thank you, whoever came up with this is a genius :O
I am pretty decent at ABD if we need fighters. I might be a bit rusty though. Should I start practicing?
Good morning sweet princess
It would be good since aikidobigdojo is the most played mod when it comes to wars, there are a lot of good players around there. So, we have you and IIInsane available to set up the wars for now. I hope you can hold it until more people are able to help.