Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Would you like to have a running contest of our highest streaks in Aikido based mods?
Yes
8 Votes / 72.73%
No
3 Votes / 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Colerouse

We have a lot of TC in the bank so we can have another tourney if we want to yea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
idea
I feel we don't to stuff for the Toribash community too much. I feel like we should tourneys for the whole TB community and not only WAPOW. So everyone has a chance

Hey guys I already pitched this idea to Krulls and he said It was interesting and here it is so I was thinking that we could have a leaderboard of our highest streaks in Aikido based mods such as greykido,aikido,abd perhaps that highest streak is 5 and someone tops that with 6 that person will receive a prize in tc and I also think that this a Idea to keep us on our toes. I will be taking a vote on it either pm me on the forum or Skype and directly to me on Skype because I will not scavenge the massively long wapow chat all you need to text me is yes or no.The poll taking will end on Monday so I advise you guys think quickly and tell me before its to late one vote makes all the difference and I will only be counting votes from wapow members
Last edited by Sanjiz; Apr 4, 2015 at 12:12 AM.
Sanjiz

If you wanna brag about your streaks you can always just post it on the main thread and you can compete with anyone else that wants too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sanjiz

IDK I'm neutral I just think you would be able to do this on the main thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well anyways scratch the idea of pming me and/or Skype Krulls added that poll.The results look very promising for me
75 to 25 right now
Sanjiz

So are to suggesting a new thread to post this? Also where will these prizes come from. The bank?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had the idea of making a Wapow ally hangout via skype, dont know if this is a good idea or not but i do know that it will help us get to know some more clans better, if we dont already.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard