Ranking
Jisse, life is a gift, it's up to you what you do with it. Your possibilities are mostly limited by your will to go out and find them. You can have fun, make friends, pursue a career, volunteer somewhere just to say a few from the top of my head, but throwing it away is the most wasteful thing you can do with it, it makes no sense at all to do so. You can make others' lives worth living, just as they can make yours one worthy of envy. These people are all here to cheer you up, you mean enough for them to come here and try to help you in your time of need, so don't disappoint them. They'd miss you a lot.

I don't know you, I don't think we've ever exchanged words before, but I sincerely hope you'll find happiness in life.

Cheers
so i saw this thread now and i'm not even going to think before saying thank you. thank you for being who you are, and allowing me to have known you, over the internet of course but that makes no difference.
really you have made some of my days brighter, you have inspired me to continue replay making and video editing, even tho i kind of stopped after a while, but that's not the point.
i usually try to care for most over the internet, even tho i've never seen them before. sometimes it's hard because you literally have no idea who they are, but in this case, i try to keep my emotions from overwhelming.
it is not only because i am going through depression myself, but because you have made me put value in you.
seeing someone you've never seen before leave this world is a loss, yes. not a very great one because you have put no value whatsoever in the person. however, if we'd loose you, it wouldn't be a small loss. it'd be a very large one. atleast in my eyes.
really, to end this message, i do hope everything turns out better for you. everyone tells me i'll be fine when i talk about it, so i'm just going to continue their path.
and if you ever feel like giving up, but doubt yourself, don't hesitate to contact me. i'll most likely not be on skype because i just don't find skype very good as of the moment. (yea my friends complain about my loud keyboard and there's no push-to-talk)
if you'd like any other way of speaking, such as kik or battlenet if you have that, i'll put my details in a spoiler below.
so again, thank you. your ol' good swedish hours is always there for you.

contact

M I N I V A N
You all gave me the will and courage to really speak to my parents and a few close friends, I feel better now that people know. Also the support I've gotten from them, but also from you guys helped a lot.
If I get out of this in one piece I owe you my life.

You guys are really awesome, thanks a lot :)
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
You all gave me the will and courage to really speak to my parents and a few close friends, I feel better now that people know. Also the support I've gotten from them, but also from you guys helped a lot.
If I get out of this in one piece I owe you my life.

You guys are really awesome, thanks a lot

*sneakhug*

i am a bird now - Lil B

Damn Jisse, you made me feel a bit sad in the middle of the night. Anyway, as pretty much everyone had already said, there's more to life than what you think. Of course, as humans, our thoughts are clouded by our current problems such that we forget about what's about to come to us in life. You may not know about it (or maybe you do), but you have inspired quite a lot of guys (including me) to get better in replaymaking. Simply watching one of your replays is enough to keep us going.

Think about it, you're doing a lot, and I mean A LOT more good than you think you are.

And by that, I wish you a more joyful and successful life, and remember,

We are all here for you
Heart of Gold
I honestly thought the first post of this thread is the funniest thing ever http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=490228

I can't stop laughing everytime I read it. Maybe it's just me though
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
"I did not though, at the moment I do not have the courage."

You don't have the courage? Pushing through the hard times in life, that's what takes real courage. The first step is always the hardest, and you're already past it. Hang in there ;)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Jisse, I can't even pretend to know how you feel, all I can say is, don't give up, and certainly don't kill yourself, that would make us all cry until our eyes fall out ;-;