Toribash
Name: steven

Timezone: US Central

Bio: I am athletic and a fitness freak.

Contact info: steam 9th_shadowking

Fav Mod: wushu, mushu, akido

Thank you for reading this!
Deathvoids: Get your belt up and I'll be happy to accept you
HaHaLoLoL: You need to use the application Format that we provide. we need more info
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
i would like too join this clan because it looks awesome.
my fav mods are jousting and grey kido.
what i can bring to this clan is a loyal member and a good player thank u
fav'/best mod(s): mushu aikido judo
a little about you : (e.g what you like to do and stuff) i like to make my own moves and play for fun really
Originally Posted by MOGhost View Post
NEW APPLICATION FORM!!!!!!!
This is the new application form if it is not done like this then it will not be accepted. The application will be free-form, but must consist of: Name(In-game as well as IRL), Age, Timezone (For example CST or GMT -6 must have both.) If you don't know your GMT look it up. Must also include a bio of yourself, stats about your tori like win percentile and a rating from what you think of yourself in ABD. As well as a few replays. If your application doesn't consist of these it will automatically be turned down, Thank You.

-----
For you LessGravey next time I see you in-game I will test your skills in ABD and go from there.

Guys this was provided for a reason plz use this format. (Don't pay any attention to the stuff about LessGravey)
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
hello TG i heard about how good u are so i would love to join ur clan
birthday:may 31
mod: mushu
forum: [1/10]
my favorite starts? you

So Hope U Like it Thank U
Originally Posted by dude1010 View Post
hello TG i heard about how good u are so i would love to join ur clan
birthday:may 31
mod: mushu
forum: [1/10]
my favorite starts? you

So Hope U Like it Thank U

Please read what we ask you to put into your application. there's no Bio or Time zone. Please try again.
-=Mastertron=-
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
NEW APPLICATION FORM!!!!!!!
Belt colour:
Why you want to join The Grid:
What mods you play:
A little about yourself/hobbies (Listening to music, making art, what sports you play etc.)
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
MOGhost i have my account LessGravey, and I have to other accounts MedGravey and MedGravey1. But i am back on; on this account.