Ranking
Guys i'm in FC to fix what Dj did. I'm really happy Azze forgave me and gave me the chance to come back in FC. I want you to know i'm not betraying you guys since your my friends and so is Azze(But Dj really isn't at all no matter what -_-). I miss you guys so i'll be happy if you come back and we can all be reunited Bye that's all.
-----
Azze is really close to kicking Dj. As far as the argument of it being Dj's fault goes, I totally agree that it's his fault(Sowwy Azze :3 I wub u for letting me back into FC tho <3).
Last edited by Merc; Aug 25, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Why should i lie? ME TOO!!!

Testify brother! Testify! XD
No offence but I hope fc wont die lol we miss yah too azze and btw emile the duel team is the war team but dood im wlways ready! Heh u should prepare urself I missed yah bro ddnt see u ingame from a while!
-----
Jk I just wanna say to azze to fix all these things and to revive fc like u see guys I have a new family umm I mean the same fanily wothout some rly close friends anyways it rly nice to have u like an ally so we could contact each other well welll I miss yah all!! And if fc died ( I hope that wouldnt happen ofc) u r welcome here if equi accepts (that he sure will)
Last edited by Miracle; Aug 25, 2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
It's funny because DrK joined VoC instead of Prey Btw Thx Ravey we really miss you guys too We both miss each other we should just reunite I'll refund whatever you paid to make this clan if you ever decide to come back to FC
Zen, we appreciate the offer and whoever does decide to go back to FC, well you're welcome to, but Prey is my new home and I'm not going anywhere. I hope my brother's (everyone in Prey) will stay with me in the clan!