Toribash
I played him several times in a variety of mods and I can ensure you he is not good or maybe you are just bad.
Also, He has not provided a single good replay.
Last edited by DoctorGold; Jun 17, 2014 at 06:25 PM.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
On my defense, you fought me in Taekkyon 3 times, a mod that I haven't touched since I stopped playing. But yes, you are right, I am pretty rusty.

Also thanks people. And, what time are you all normally on?

i based it on this obviously,
and about replays, you're pretty fucking terrible in singleplayer, yet you're in tribe
what's the problem?
'u'
Buttmaster or Butthurt?

If my single player is "fucking terrible" then yours must be classed as pretty bad and nuthugs are alright. If this was the case Grayves replays would be one of the shittest thing's on this planet.
Last edited by DoctorGold; Jun 17, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
I have zero authority nor affiliation with Tribe but GravyeXP has an avatar from a YouTube video by Egoraptor which is my vote yes.

So invite him pls

(PS: hi ishi hi erth <3)
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hey, I just wanna say that I'll be going on a trip today and, therefore, my acess to internet will be very limited. I'll still be checking here everyday, but I think I won't be able to be on IRC for any of the next five days. Yeeep.

#TribeOn
So the general consensus seems to be cool but weak ingame, with votes going roughly evenly

I'd like to play him though, go on the irc and try and catch me, although my internet is dodgy as, of late
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.