Ranking
I have to add this Markiplier is very over exaggerating though. Makes him hard to watch. He spawned from the same nest where Pewdiepie came out of.
Yea, I can't bear watching him, and his fanbase isn't much better than pewdiepie's.

If he did a good job over exaggerating, it might be fun to watch, but it seems so fake and forced.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
the reason why markiplier has played toribash is because i brung up the topic on him playing toribash

Your welcome...

Please, discuss about world domination, dude, u so cool 1!11!
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
Please for the love of god don't let that fuck play toribash. The last thing this game needs is MORE 12 year olds on this fucking game.

We have a Hanz0.

--
Well, 840 people playing now. Toribash is becoming far more famous than I could possibly have imagined.

If this goes to Pewd, prepare yourselves.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Can we not have his 4 year old fan base playing toribash? I am glad toribash is getting more publicity. Nerdcubed has done it, chilled, mark, gassy Mexican, and others. This is pretty exciting to see who is next.

Those kid won't understand this game. It's sophisticated and hard.

Please for the love of god don't let that fuck play toribash. The last thing this game needs is MORE 12 year olds on this fucking game.

I totally agree , especially the wimpers , flamer , and shit.
:D

THIS.
I just HOPE they don't post on the forum.
╭∩╮( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
Source doesn't matter. There will always be twelve year olds, regardless of whether they are coming from youtube or steam. We can expand our workforce if needed to deal with them, but popularity and exposure is number one priority right now.
Last edited by Hero; May 22, 2014 at 05:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Source doesn't matter. There will always be twelve year olds, regardless of whether they are coming from youtube or steam. We can expand our workforce if needed to deal with them, but popularity and exposure is number one priority right now.

^this

Regardless of where they come from, the more the merrier. And if they become a problem and need more people to handle, then more people will be brought in to handle them.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
I'm 12
._.
and I post on the forums

And you're a prime example of why we don't want more 12 year olds.

But yeah, we'll just have to take the bad stuff with the good stuff. There's mostly good stuff anyways, and as people mentioned before, we'll just get more workforce if needed.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.