Toribash
Technically you're not lying if the game was good or not, it simply does not matter, to me at least. I believe "gg" is acknowledgement of your opponent's skill or whatever and you were privileged to play with them. Regardless of your victory or loss, it's common courtesy. Like everyone has pointed out, it's your choice whether you wish to say it. I almost never say it unless it really was a good game or if the opponent says it. Know this, if this wasn't kept a tradition amongst gamers, there would be nothing to string us together as a whole, no?
To me, Gg acknowledges that two people are spending their time to play a game whether its between beginners or experts, or winning or losing.
"sportsmanship" I never heard that word in toribash ages :o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Right, I heard it last time from Lehto while I was warring him
(Hi Lehto<3)

Apathetic User
Saying gg doesn't even really matter, I almost never say it and I could care less if someone says it to me. I only say gg if me and a friend is in a private server and we just had the best match ever or I'd say it to make someone cry on the inside after I've just finished shoveling them.
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
If you say Gg after you win, it can make people soooooo mad.

You can, if you win this game unfair
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
You can, if you win this game unfair

What do you consider unfair?

For the record, I only say gg after my opponent said gg. I really couldn't care less, just being polite.