Toribash
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
I like it
the screen skip things looked nice and sync was there
would look nice with a tiny bit of a screen pump type thing during hits and stuff
and cc but I think you add that in the end(?)
edit: also the transitions are realy nice u should totally keep up the pfect transitions

CC is already there, i'm using simple LAB adjust, that, as you can see, makes tori and uke brighter, and let's the enviroment stay the same.
-----
Another wip, i think the first song is covered now. I'm amazed how motivated i've been on making this. That's why i've been editing it so quickly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAg...ature=youtu.be
Last edited by ranskis; Mar 24, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
real good so far
only complaints is the effect on second replay is lame and I think it gets too red 2 quick towards the end and the second to last replay is 2fast
sync is good transitons are good
The last two replays were too fast and the red was a bit too much.
Other than that the sync is perfect and the transitions are gold. Very sexy.
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 25, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
Didn't like the transition between the songs, ans the second part was a bit boring I guess. Sync wasn't loud enough. Maybe skip to a louder part? I liked where it was going at the end of the wip.
Liked the lyric part but I didn't understand what it said after "we're gonna love eachother till the end of time".
I think the beginning of the song is the best. mind if i use it?
-----
and it said noises
Last edited by ranskis; Mar 26, 2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
I see :3
Yeah go for it.
Do more of what you did at the beginning of the video, and feel free to get creative with it. (Repeats, booming, slow mo, random picture of a tea bag, etc etc)
I'd skip to like 0:18 though.
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 26, 2014 at 05:01 PM.