-----
itt: whales
-----
itt: i make posts and edits while heavily sleep deprived
Last edited by siku; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
QUACK
does anyone want to here banana facts

I'm going to frame this and hang it on my wall, god damnit I love you people
Last edited by sid; Jan 15, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
<Kips> and doesn't know how to spell emperer
Half of statistics are only 50% correct during sundays
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Clockwork you belong to god team some of the most notorious people for causing trouble and being offensive, your avatar is heavily offensive now that I think about it, you always complain about the mods being used and the host, troll in tourneys and openly express your disdain for staff and everything they do. Yet in your eyes being disciplined for such things makes us wrong?

Yes.

Are you saying we shouldn't be able to question authority?

Some of the staff are fine, just some of them, like you, are totally clueless.

Godteam isn't about trolling or causing trouble, it's about making toribash more entertaining.

My avatar isn't offensive either.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Jan 15, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

i would like to clarify yet again that this threads intent was not to rally against the staff, and it especially wasn't intended for namedropping either. if the thread continues down that road either me or the staff will close it. why is it that some of you insist on demonstrating exactly why the staff have to be hardasses? the post above me is a good example of what not to post.

i would however like to bring something new to the thread: TheGod was banned for a month, but his thread is open. why do you think that is?

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
people shouldn't take games so seriously imo.

or internet forums.
imo.

tbh, some parts of the forum have to be serious. people are spending money on this game, so at least some parts of the forums have to be moderated strictly. other than that, i kind of agree. there are some basic things that people really need to learn about posting in a community, though, for everyones sake. is there a way the rules could be clearer for idiots who don't actually look for them or miss them?
Last edited by dalir; Jan 15, 2014 at 07:50 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
i would however like to bring something new to the thread: TheGod was banned for a month, but his thread is open. why do you think that is?

because smilies2 is based.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

So, remove siku yet?

SkulFuk Moderated Message:
Nope
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 15, 2014 at 10:43 PM.