Toribash
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
dupbuck.

Arglax.

User was infracted for this post (Off-Topic is not Wibbles.)
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 16, 2013 at 07:10 AM.
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
Arglax.

adam2332!

I hete it wen pepel dunt liek the yoloswegswegswegyolo#sweg winduws mouvie makker sweg Cod vides thet r so 1337sweg#sweg#sweg#swweg.

Retard Translation

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
i really quite dislike it when my poop gets acidic and thus burns my butthole

it is not a nice feeling at all

Thought is was only me
i am the best in toribash
I hate annoying people in toribash who say ''leg grabber'' ''fag dueler'' etc
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
You guys are adorable. Look at all these groups of people you hate! You guys must be... by some aspect... BETTER than everyone else, right? How else can you explain such a defined sense of superiority over people who choose to live their life in a different fashion? These heathens are surly inferior to your abnormally high moral standards and self-proclaimed intellectualism.

If you choose to hate something or someone, do it when it is validated as something detrimental to society as a whole, not because of their self destructive repercussions. Hate should not result in negative consequences, but positive change.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
You guys are adorable. Look at all these groups of people you hate! You guys must be... by some aspect... BETTER than everyone else, right? How else can you explain such a defined sense of superiority over people who choose to live their life in a different fashion? These heathens are surly inferior to your abnormally high moral standards and self-proclaimed intellectualism.

If you choose to hate something or someone, do it when it is validated as something detrimental to society as a whole, not because of their self destructive repercussions. Hate should not result in negative consequences, but positive change.

You are sarcastically implying you hate haters. That makes you no less worse than others in this thread.
Fill this please.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Negative people. Can't we have a "what do you love" thread?

What's the fun in that?
I hate the way modern society is going. And I hate the fact that I see all the problems in it. But as a part of society I am forced to bend to its rules. Or be completely outcast by it.

Also when I open my Motherfucking fridge AND THERE'S NO MOFUCKING MILK.
Spooky Scary Skeletons