Toribash
Well, I've been watching some older movies lately. Shane is great, A excellent western, Possibly my favorite one. I watched The man that shot Liberty Valance several times, and El Dorado, and many other John Wayne movies. I would recommend them all. I again reccomend the movie Patton, which as I stated before, Is my favorite movie of all time.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I just watched an old one recently, "Pursuit of Happyness." Pretty emotional, but also pretty funny.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Just saw the new Thor. It was ok, not the best new Marvel movie.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Trekkie for life!

I'm kidding. Star Trek is good, but it never managed to reach the emotional content in the Star Wars trilogy. 2001: A Space Odyssey was great too. If you want a goofy, but actually suprisingly emotional sci-fi movie, the Fifth Element is great. Stargate, the original one.

If you haven't seen Alien, Predator, or Blade Runner, I dunno where you've been the last x years of your life. Go watch them. The original Matrix has some deep philosophical subtext in it. That's a great watch.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
I really enjoyed the movies Crash and Phonebooth. And who doesn't like Star Wars?

I was watching Crash the other day. It was pretty good, but I didn't finish it.
my clan was deleted