Toribash
I got the Technic launcher, that has a shit ton of mods. Maybe if we all got that?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I've got the technic launcher, using the tekkit part of that'd be good for us if we can grab a tekkit server. there are lots of those though so we should have little to no trouble finding one.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Ysome, the way I understand it is that Bukkit is a sort of "helper" software for servers to handle mods. Without Bukkit, you can't get most the of mods out there onto a server. I'm not sure if it's needed to run Tekkit.
It probably isn't, but as far as /home and things go it couldn't hurt.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Yeah, little utilities like that are great. Especially Stargates and warp points for people who can't teleport
especially things like that if we were going to have a pvp arena or something. of course by hijacking a server we're at mercy to whatever their settings are but they'll likely be quite reasonable. there's one called Pinoycraft that I used alot with good settings in that the server wasn't too overdeveloped like they can be sometimes.
Hopefully we can find one with TNT explosions on, and fire spreads, but if not that's fine.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
TNT, Mobgrief and firespread are all very rare on online servers, but lets hope, eh?
We could always host a private server.
but then we'd probably have to use hamatchi and it's not compatible with certain people. Additionally, a proper server would be significantly less laggy.