Toribash
Hi, Nagato9757! Yeah, you're good at beating uke. Bravo!

I watched traumatized and isolated dream, and traumatized was better, because it had more DMs. It was a semi-madman or what? It was good, I think.
The DMs is not what makes it count
It depends on the quality.
Bump btw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
VooDoo Doll:
The decap was wa bit random. It would have been better if you actually used your head in the replay. Skeet, grab DM, etc.
Also the arm DM was messy, and you were realllllyyy stiff throughout the whole replay.

I'd work on relaxing a bit more and keeping distance between Uke's body and your own so things look cleaner.
6/10
Way to stiff. Relax a little more and have fun with goofing off.
That pose was bad, you could've had a nice stance with that body part balancing there.
The decap you got was just out of touch with the replay, didn't fit with it at all.
The first kick could've been a boom with some more editing.
Don't know why I didn't address this first, but that self decapitation didn't have a lot of fluidity. You kind of just threw it up. So it didn't really catch me by the eyes.
I have a feeling that with a little more editing that replay could be super nice and smooth.
Also don't throw a fit when people don't reply as fast as you would like them too.
Patience is a virtue.
~Jucke
I spent only like 10 minutes on it
Try making a madman without your head
It's hard for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know. I'm not butthurt. I just want to experience how hard it is to move without a head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like a few of them, but they just need a bit more flow and possibly a little less stiff.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Bump
More cnc and try to edit the replay please
Posting a replay later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]