Toribash
Great Mod!

I'm not really good at it but I feel like it's helping me understand how to control my Tori.
Looking forward to see more mods like this.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
Okay I am sorry but I got to show you this one I just made it. It is my best one yet! And I barley kept my balance. Also I had to bounce off some of the ball with other ones so I wont get hit but I hope that is okay. Also I love this mod so much until the first day i tried it I couldn't stop thank you Jisse! I have finally master balance and defense.
Attached Files
Ball dodgeing 2.rpl (331.1 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Death9535; Feb 20, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

Missed 2 blue got hit by one orange
Attached Files
Boss sparring practice.rpl (155.4 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by doodledoo; Feb 20, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
Guess Who's Back?
I'm going to try this out, I'll post my replay later. And Cac, I don't think your allowed to hit all the balls since you were infracted for that post. Dun' touch no balls.
I don't think he was infra red I think it's just his signature like a fake because its on all of his posts
Guess Who's Back?
Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
I'm going to try this out, I'll post my replay later. And Cac, I don't think your allowed to hit all the balls since you were infracted for that post. Dun' touch no balls.

It's fine, I just wanted to try out hitting all the balls and the
Replay was nice so I posted it.
-----
If you watch my first replay as well, I didn't touch the orange balls
So it's cool.
Last edited by CACROT; Feb 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jisse why don't you try having uke and tori back to back and balls from left right back and front and have them have to work together
[Believe] Leader l [RSO]
Wushu l Sparring l Parkour