Toribash
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I prefer my self strictly Wolid. But I see you would not have any stories of him. So enthral me with your tales of past and present.

And that is why I'm leaving the thread with one. no, two sentences.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I prefer my self strictly Wolid. But I see you would not have any stories of him. So enthral me with your tales of past and present.

Let all the sir's sit around this here "round" table, and hear a story of our lord and savior, Wolid.

Twas a foggy afternoon last week when Wolid was going for his daily godly jog, he suddenly saw car headlights behind him, he ran faster and faster but could not escape the loud engine and speeding frame of the automobile. So he stepped slighty to the left.

The end.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I shall join you once more my good sirs, and tell you all why that's BS. Would you like to hear why?
Leader of nothing
No, you portly fellow. For if we cannot hear the sounds of Wolid's voice, then we must tell stories of his exploits. Would you like to hear when he turned all horses into ash?
As I said before, enthrall us with your tales of the past, present and future. And to be hasty about said story as well.
-----
Damn ninja Inferno.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 9, 2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
No, you portly fellow. For if we cannot hear the sounds of Wolid's voice, then we must tell stories of his exploits. Would you like to hear when he turned all horses into ash?

I wouldn't mind, since all horses are not ponies. Please to tell me your faulty tails.
Leader of nothing
That story about Wolid was so capturing, I feel like one with Wolid when I read it, splendied work sir Inferno

Shall anyone else of you good citizens share any stories around this royal roundtable?
piratez
I would be happy to give you a story to burden.

One of Celestia, a long time ago, back when she and Luna ruled Equestria, Celestia (or Tia for short) came across a being, unknown to them, neither human nor beast. They had spotted it traversing through The everfree forest, one Sunday morning, Luna had watched it dart across her view point, Celestia gazed at it in disbelief as it vanished into the shrubs of the everfree. Who knows what it is or what it was... Luna got over it quickly, being able to control dreams and whatnot, but Celestia still remembers it to this very day...
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
That story about Wolid was so capturing, I feel like one with Wolid when I read it, splendied work sir Inferno

Shall anyone else of you good citizens share any stories around this royal roundtable?

Yes, quite simon. The ponychap over yonder hast requested a story of all things. My word, but I guess it is something that needs to be told to the masses. Gather round children of all ages.

For we have before us the story of how Wolid killed all the horse sub-breeds:

Chapter 1: Wolid gets mad.

Wolid was riding his horse one day when it stopped to take a shit. This angered Wolid because now he would be late for his movie. Upset, Wolid then snapped the horses neck, and promptly bought a new one the next day.

Chapter 2: Wolid kills all horse sub-breeds.

A week later, Wolid had discovered that such an occurance as before was not unlikely or rare. For he was riding his horse to movies again, and in the same place it decided to have a bowel movement. Since a police officer was beside Wolid at this time, the horse would have to live, and the poop be picked up. After removing the feces, he saw what the horses were pooping on. It was a pony, some "My little pony" poster to be exact. Suddenly wolid understood why the horses disliked this. In atonement for his previous horse killing, he smited all Horse sub-breeds around the world in an instant. A flash of light, being the last thing they saw. Wolid then proclaimed unto the citizens of earth: "YOU ARE FREE AT LAST!" We all rejoiced. Hail Wolid.

The end.