Toribash
Very nice Fivah.
The red lines on the bottom could use some more shading, but overall it's a great head.
Also, I'd like to nominate myself as leader as I can hand draw, digitally draw, and I've got some experience leading orgs./clans before.
Name(Or preferred nickname, w/e): Faint

Examples: (below)

Interests: I like all types of art, ranging from real life hands-on sketches and painting to graphic design, etc.

Something about yourself(Optional): I'll be going to the Art Institutes in Seattle to study Graphic Design next year. :)

I don't have that many good examples right now, but here are a few recent things I've done. I'll start doing some more arty stuff within the next few days.

big images

Last edited by Faint; Oct 26, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
There's no leader of this org, we're all equal. I might make some rankings or something though when we get a bit bigger.

Faint: Ive seen your work, accepted sir.
Back for good.
Name(Or preferred nickname, w/e): my name is Ahmed or aj
Interests: Math and drawing
Something about yourself(Optional):i like to draw stuff with my art teacher using 50x30CM panels.
i also like math because i want to be an archeologist in the future.

-------------

Sorry big images xP
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Had some free time and decided that it could be fun to make a new signature.

Turned out alright, but I enjoyed it because I haven't been doing much art lately.

Last edited by Faint; Oct 26, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
This org is called minions of art, not necessarily meaning minions of GFX art. In saying that, I think oofun should get in.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
GFX is a type of art. This org is for all types of art.
And yes, welcome oofun4.
Back for good.
Thanks , I've red some posts about choosing a leader
Who it will be (:< , also we are equal , hmm interesting o:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
My Application
Name: Pedro is my real name, nick is OPedro :3

Examples of my work: Below

Interests: Make my stuff better, learn with you guys, and try to be a good artist in the future. And also try to help new artists with what i know.

Something about yourself:
I'm 14, Brazilian, and i play TB like, 1yr ago, this is my favorite game ever, here i made new friends, learn a bit more of english, and is so cool talk to people all around the world ^-^'

dat pics

Name(Or preferred nickname, w/e):Andrej/Dzajko
Examples: below
Interests:graffti, art, more graffiti
Something about yourself(Optional): Im dzajko and im best graffiti artist in my class in school. i ussualy draw graffiti becouse im bored at school and stuff i draw graffiti for like 8 years and also i draw nice drawings. ussualy they are abstract stuff or superhumans ,Or superheroes. and about digital art. I work on GIMP and i do facebook covers and other stuff.

\/ also that volkwagen logo... i redraw it
Attached Images
2012-09-30 12.54.37.jpg (82.0 KB, 16 views)
volkswagen.jpg (10.4 KB, 15 views)
beautiful dnb fb cover.jpg (36.2 KB, 15 views)
dead space fb cover.jpg (33.4 KB, 12 views)
facebook logo.jpg (17.9 KB, 12 views)