Toribash
I've known 77077 to be an alright guy, seen him ingame. I don't think he's too immature from what I remember.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hello there, i would like to join Toribash Gambling Organization(TGO for short) cause i really like bets. I'm an active Toribash player and i bet a lot. I hosted betting servers few times and they were successful. Not a dueler, but i still duel sometimes, don't really like it, not sure why.
I think that's it.
Hello there, i would like to join Toribash Gambling Organization(TGO for short) cause i really like bets. I'm an active Toribash player and i bet a lot. I hosted betting servers few times and they were successful. Not a dueler, but i still duel sometimes, don't really like it, not sure why.
I think that's it.

nothing to declare
yes
I want to say No to uncle, he has done something and I can't reveal it to save his face. If he apologizes to the person, then Its a yes from me.

Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
But ofun that were old days very old.but now iam very active.You'd like to change the decision?

Alright , I will trust you on this one .
-----
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I want to say No to uncle, he has done something and I can't reveal it to save his face. If he apologizes to the person, then Its a yes from me.

And what did he exactly do?
Last edited by oofun4; Oct 11, 2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
And what did he exactly do?

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I can't reveal it.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.