Toribash
Originally Posted by syverennyi View Post
Dat pony was obsessed with great and yummie big muffin,[/B]

lol my point exactly (that is the exact point we stopped copy and pasting the story :P)
FIRED UP
In Equestria there was a pony with an elegant mane, her name was Cupcakealicious. She loved her fluffy brown bunny and her grumpy old uncle*Midnight-Gloom. She enjoyed music like heavy metal and wubste, EXCEPT wubstep ain't Metallica. Dat pony was obsessed with great and yummie big muffin, who was really big. She went down to
'u'
In Equestria there was a pony with an elegant mane, her name was Cupcakealicious. She loved her fluffy brown bunny and her grumpy old uncle*Midnight-Gloom. She enjoyed music like heavy metal and wubste, EXCEPT wubstep ain't Metallica. Dat pony was obsessed with great and yummie big muffin, who was really big. She went down to the river and saw two giant worms in
In Equestria there was a pony with an elegant mane, her name was Cupcakealicious. She loved her fluffy brown bunny and her grumpy old uncle*Midnight-Gloom. She enjoyed music like heavy metal and wubste, EXCEPT wubstep ain't Metallica. Dat pony was obsessed with great and yummie big muffin, who was really big. She went down to the river and saw two giant worms in the hole
meow
an apple

swet: so close!
Last edited by swetaros; Sep 18, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
"Imn no jut drunl i njutst ahve whisky"
okay, I'll play along and pretend you posted first

In Equestria there was a pony with an elegant mane, her name was Cupcakealicious. She loved her fluffy brown bunny and her grumpy old uncle*Midnight-Gloom. She enjoyed music like heavy metal and wubste, EXCEPT wubstep ain't Metallica. Dat pony was obsessed with great and yummie big muffin, who was really big. She went down to the river and saw two giant worms in an apple. She got
meow