Toribash
Still waiting on personalities of:
2pro4you
ThePitcher
wiirus
HuskyDQ
Huskai
NiNjAxCrYo

Please post as soon as possible, so this thread can be closed.
Last edited by fantyful; Sep 11, 2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: :D
i think LT hates the shit out of me

Edit by LT: Not at all, I just don't like most of your recent posts. I think they're kinda ... childish. That's my honest opinion, but keep in mind that you don't have to take my opinion as something objective or at all relevant
Last edited by lordtiger; Sep 5, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Hidden, calm, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, does not like attention, hard to persuade, dislikes leadership(but will lead if necessary), likes science fiction, observer, detached, likes solitude, can be lonely, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, familiar with the dark side, skeptical, acts without consulting others, socially uncomfortable, acts without planning, guarded, relies on mind more than on others.

+ I'm a loner, shy, silent and damn lazy, and you have my personality

Also I haz 2 kitties.
Last edited by Pitch; Sep 5, 2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added something.
Kitties or cats? (Not planning anything, just asking because Curiosity made me to do so)
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
OH! THAT'S SO CUTE! Upload a picture? Of either of them or both if possible. I love kittens
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
I've had a total of 18 cats in my life. 17 of which where born by my oldest cat, Cindy.
We kept one of the kittens two years ago and got Cindy and Zelda (the one we kept) nudered.
Worst mistake in my life, so far.