Toribash
I didn't think it was a condition that they never ever play.

I listed TIcux and he's on every other day
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Everyone comes back to toribash , you can't simply leave it , I left tb for around 3 times(some other with my first account) but now i'm back , one day everyone will be back , I promise that will happen , in a near future.
Originally Posted by xHurricanex View Post
What about Sahee from RelaxAll? I remember when RA was #4.

I said Sahee.

He was one of the 3 best wushu players.

And RelaxAll was #2, behind Alpha.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Somethin' like that. I sent him a message. I remember I stopped playing RIGHT after he tried me of for RA. :/

EDIT: y u kick meh frum gaym...
Last edited by xHurricanex; Aug 17, 2012 at 08:55 AM.
Arisen from the dead.
Eh.
That thread is no use.
You can't tell or judge real value of 'oldfags' if you didn't play with them.
It's also simple case of generation gap.
Personaly, I do find some of the oldfags as great players and legends (I won't mention them, no need to start that meaningless discussion 'oh you forget about xxx' again), based on my quite a long experience with TB and fact how much inferior I've felt even in my best period (late 2009-early to mid 2010) comparing to them and their skills (I did and I still consider myself as a good/decent player).
Well, nostalgia 'bout old days is also a fact but I guess it doesn't blur my vision that much. I can see potential in some of 'new' players, problem is that in its '07, '08 even '09 period, Toribash was full of such a great units.
retired
Originally Posted by xHurricanex View Post
What about Sahee from RelaxAll? I remember when RA was #4.

Its funny that you mentioned him just after the "maturity" comment

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
And RelaxAll was #2, behind Alpha.

not sure when that was, but befor that ranking system came out, they were 3rd, we beat them in the semis in 2008/9, cant remember which

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
problem is that in its '07, '08 even '09 period, Toribash was full of such a great units.

yeah, the atmosphere and vibe around the game was different back then, it was all new an exciting, now its just about repeating numbers
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Andreyoshi , since 2009 and 2010 hes returning he told me in whisper last night ingame.. yay c: and also he told that in skype
-----
and also i was registered first in 2009 and ive been on tb 3 years.. Edgarino... chenox... now this
Last edited by Th3CrAzY; Aug 17, 2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
eh
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
problem is that in its '07, '08 even '09 period, Toribash was full of such a great units.

the deal is some time ago game was appealing by being innovative, indie and such, not because you can run it on ancient shit pc with horrid internet connection, while now it's the main factor why tb is anyhow "popular".

this is the difference. Let's say person decided to play tb because it's something creative and indie, and compare to person that decided to play tb because he can't play any other game due his internet connection and/or extremely outdated pc from old brother or something among these lines.
Last edited by snake; Aug 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I left toribash for 1 year, when my main acc was banned. I swore that I would never come back...

but today i am here.
buying items with usd