Toribash
Alright, I guess that is a good start but did you give him a look of what you want it to look like or are you just asking them to make a sample game to show their skill?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
He actually watched my presentation movie about the game and he liked it.
Now we are going through some details...
Interesting, be sure to share the link on here. I will definitely be an active player if it works. Although at the same time, you aren't using flash so you can't exactly just put it on a site..
GM 8.1 pro is working in html5 environment, thus it can be game inside web browser, also it can be multiplayer game.
I'm just not sure that this guy is that good in programming, but I hope so...
Oh, I didn't know that about GM. Also, if you need programmers, again India has a lot of good ones.
There is an app format on the first page, be sure you know how to make your deck.
Ok, this is mine deck (warning, big image in the spoiler)! Numbers under the cards represent how much duplicates of the same card I have in my deck.

Mine Deck

I have 15 ATTACK cards, 12 DEFENSE cards, 8 TURNOVER cards, 4 BAD LUCK cards and 2 LUCKY cards.

Our IRC channel where we can talk about the game and play some duels is #Toriworld
I'll be there every day from 8.00 h to 15.00 h (mine GMT is +1), and later we will see which time is good to meet on IRC.

Soon we will have tournaments where we can duel for 1st and 2nd place! Winner of these tourneys will win some TC prizes!!!
So, please make your character card and build your decks, and come!!!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
IF you think about game, then don't expect it to be done in a few days. Game production can took a year or two.

If you think about org in general, it seams ppl are not sure how to do some things. Many didn't made their decks yet.

There a 2 ways to do it. If you have a printer at home, just print both card editions and cut the cards you need, and use them like that.
If you don't have a printer, then open both PDF files of both editions and write on paper all the cards you will use in your deck, then just cut plain piece of papers and write the card name, type, default point damage and activation points damage on those papers and use that.
It's simple.