Ranking
just play, and you learn how these works ... thats how i learnd it ^^ look what you like the most, how you think its right (it is right ...) normally you cant do anything wrong in this game, everything is right in a way, some things just are better to make later (like upgrading industry) and some things are just a stupid idea but JUST MAKE IT its just a game (thinks like attacking anyone with low amount of ships)

btw. made a new screenshot. just got first place a few mins ago..

actually, im in fight with red, teal left our alliance, cuz he thinks blue is trading OUR tech with red, may teal starts fighting blue, while i ***** red but, so far it looks i will reach rank 1, only reason that i not reach it will be a alliance of them 3 and they focus of me, but i dont think so, im sure i can trust teal :d
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Wondering if I even have a chance xD I can see a enemies fleet of 31 ships to my right and another 21 ships to the south xD

wide image

soul, go to west-south west , best way.. when youre big enough fight with them, or get a alliance

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Thanks guys, I'll give a go xD
We'll totally have to arrange a match after I get the game down xD
-----
I get $100 in 10 minutes, what shall I use it on, my economy level is 10, so that x10 is the amount I get paid. Right?
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 15, 2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
jep, you should still invest a bit more in economy, and may a bot in industry (depends on how much this will cost)

was 1 day not online, lost 3 stars (still leader) a friend stopped playing, another one stardet capturing all stars from that one who stopped, and i got the offer to become a few stars from that one who stopped (jea, everyone who understand that get 1 tc from me)

so, for now i had 1200 money, and now after i bought some things only 94 (for some safty fleets if needed)

i think, i do it on rank 2 or 1 but not rank 3... but we will see what happend

also, it was a good round all in all, at the end it was to much for me and i gave up.. offered my last allie partner to take my stars.. didnt looked in for now 3-4 days.. and i see.. he won i got 3th place.. and i thing .. its a good place so maybe ill play in a few monts a new round but not now.. its later to much time consuming and i dont want to play anymore browsergames like that ^^

Just started this again after remembering it and trying to dig up the thread since I couldn't remember it's name.
Anyone else still giving this a go? :'P