Toribash
Let's not totem this into general discussion thread now shall we, next up on the list would you rather live fun and gay our slow and safe, and why?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Fun and fast.

Would you rather have fun for a year and a half, then not have fun for 2 years?
By fun and fast, I don't mean living like a complete idiot, but having fun as much as possible. I don't mean getting wasted and doing drugs, but just having fun, like going out with friends.

After all, YOLO.
but just having fun, like going out with friends.

aka drugs

And I really wouldn't want to live either of those... I like being moderately fast :c

I suppose if I had to choose it would be fast and fun... and by that I mean get wasted, do drugs, then go out punching stuff.

YOLO
Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
aka drugs

And I really wouldn't want to live either of those... I like being moderately fast :c

I suppose if I had to choose it would be fast and fun... and by that I mean get wasted, do drugs, then go out punching stuff.

YOLO

You don't have to get wasted or do drugs to have fun...
Hello Phantoms!
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Let's not totem this into general discussion thread now shall we, next up on the list would you rather live fun and gay our slow and safe, and why?

Well, having a fun life does not mean it will be fast. And have a safe life, does not mean it will be slow, right? After all, we are never completely safe. But such is not the theme of the question, etc. I'd rather have a fun and fast life, because one way or another, we all die one day, but we never know what day this is, so I'd rather die knowing that I enjoyed my life as much I could, of all possible ways, than die like a man without a cool life history, lol.

YOLO

That's what I'm talking about bro! *highfive* o/

YOLO
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
You don't have to get wasted or do drugs to have fun...

But it helps.
Last edited by Morbid; Jul 26, 2012 at 11:28 PM.
then go out punching stuff.

What you meant to say is, going out and beating your meat to some milf you find across the street.

YOLO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Next topic, why is gamer humor directly linked to homosexuality, or maybe it's just me
It is just you. If people say otherwise they have a weird perception of mind.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So you don't agree that a majority of the humor is homosexual terms and actions?
I think homosexual and racism jokes tend to be what most people like as long as they're not being directly offened.

I personally don't like them, and they aren't funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation