33 Votes / 70.21%
Mac
11 Votes / 23.40%
Linux (via WiNE)
3 Votes / 6.38%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@YallSuck

That was not what I was doing at all, and you know it. I'm not going to fight with you so please stop trying to goad me into one.

@Hippybob

Macs aren't *that* bad =P I just find them over simplified and restricted, most mac users don't want to have to think about extra stuff, they just want it to work without knowing how. That's what I think anyway, and that's fine ofcourse, people look for different things in operating systems that others.
ITT: everyone will say there own computer is best because of various reasons

truth is they're all decent some people just prefer different styles/features for each
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Honestly, if you prefer advancement... I would go with the mac/linux.
On the other hand if you are looking for the most user friendly choice that would be windows in my opinion. It is easier to navigate, but does not offer as many features as the mac or linux.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Voting on Windows 7 doesn't mean they agree with you at all, everyone has their own reasons.

@Mwah - Yep, that's life in general, linux fits me well so I use it, Windows fits others well aswell. I also agree they're all decent, anything is better than two rocks =P

So far seems like Windows is the most prominent operating system, probably because it's best supported on Windows. Predictable, but interesting nonetheless.
I didn't say agree. I said they "know what's up". Meaning they know why they have Windows 7 and not a MAC or Linux. And if you actually agree with Mwah, why'd you argue with me when I made my comment.. It's an opinion, right?