Ranking
DeadMau5 does house. Not even close to Dubstep. His 'dubstep' tends to be house with LFO. I like xKore too.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
Bout anything on inspector dublate dude

Dude, I once saw a comment of yours on Culprate's Tentacle VIP!
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
[
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
DeadMau5 does house. Not even close to Dubstep. His 'dubstep' tends to be house with LFO. I like xKore too.

pffft skip to 5:03 and tell me thats not dubstep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3asMd3-14o also ill have a look at this xKore guy

also mrkapow i never heard he would but he does tour a fair bit
-----
xKore is boss lol ty
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 9, 2012 at 11:13 PM.
One does not simply question the Afro
Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
pffft skip to 5:03 and tell me thats not dubstep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3asMd3-14o also ill have a look at this xKore guy

Only a small part is dubstep, so... FAIL.
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
Only a small part is dubstep, so... FAIL.

but i did prove he does do dubstep sure it only goes for like 4 min but its still dub......am i wrong?
Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
but i did prove he does do dubstep sure it only goes for like 4 min but its still dub......am i wrong?

Kay, an artist can make songs of other genres, but... Is that an excuse to not classify them as artists of the genre that they do the most?
i said he does a few dub songs (i forgot what they are) but i didnt say hes a dubstep artist...correct?
people use "dubstep" instead of "electronica"
myself included, its just easier.
people tend to assume that all popular electronic music is dubstep
theres just too many subgenres to make it worth the effort of being specific.
techno, house, drum n bass, dubstep, electro, then start the icnest between the subgenres into chillstep, drumstep, chilldrum, electrobass, drum n house, techno bass and il just stop making up shit now.

the argument thats been going on for 2 pages is my reason for not caring.

back onto the topic though, deadmau5 came down to SA earlier in the year, and i missed him, dont like his old stuff and hadnt bothered listening to his new album(besides raise your weapons) so i didnt bother going. then everyone was all like "aaaw he was so ultra amazingly cool etc" and i was all like "=("

im just waiting for the day that the dirtyphonics come down, il throw my panties at them, then they can post them on their facebook page and tag me in them.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 12, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
people use "dubstep" instead of "electronica"
myself included, its just easier.
people tend to assume that all popular electronic music is dubstep
theres just too many subgenres to make it worth the effort of being specific.
techno, house, drum n bass, dubstep, electro, then start the icnest between the subgenres into chillstep, drumstep, chilldrum, electrobass, drum n house, techno bass and il just stop making up shit now.

I actually consider all genres "EDM" which stands for Electronic Dance Music.

Then I call them Electro House/Complextro, Dubstep, Drumstep or DnB depending of how much the song sounds like.

Do you think I'm doing well?