Toribash
I think it should be left alone, Toribash is generating income and gaining users constantly, so I think.

Doesn't hurt to advertise though
Also Mp is full of alts.
imagine how can a new guy would feel, fighting white belts that are really high belts.
When he is trying to learn. (Not sure if I said it right, "translator")
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
someone should make toribash.on.toribash.com and use a bot to advertise it on every major website, that should give toribash more attention...
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
someone should make toribash.on.toribash.com and use a bot to advertise it on every major website, that should give toribash more attention...

Negative attention.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Well I played toribash for a couple years and throughout those years I found out that toribash is good the way it is. I can understand why some people say we need more players, but it if you look around toribash has a quite decent population. I sometimes leave and come back, but everytime I come back I meet alot of new players. Most players stay focus on the forums/irc instead of the game itself.
Last edited by Sil; Mar 26, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Well I played toribash for a couple years and throughout those years I found out that toribash is good the way it is. I can understand why some people say we need more players, but it if you look around toribash has a quite decent population. I sometimes leave and come back, but everytime I come back I meet alot of new players. Most players stay focus on the forums/irc instead of the game itself.

I agree
That's what I hate about alts:
''Oh hey don't mind me I'm just a white belt who absolutely doesn't have another account with master belt.''
More players joining the Tb community wouldn't hurt. As for the issue of players not really sticking around too long, there is a famous saying that pretty much answers that.

"Throw enough players at a wall, and some of them will stick"

Yeahhh... thats the one.

Basically means that the more players you invite to the game, the more chance you have to get players that will "stick" to Tb.