Toribash
Oh yah guys? Well the smurfasaur is better. I dedicated a drawing to it. I feel like my art skills are not being appreciated here:

*I edited the dinosaur out, because it was too pretty, and did not deserve such disrespect.*
Last edited by papasmurfa; Apr 16, 2012 at 01:49 PM.
Quitting toribash dawg
THEN THE PAPSMYRFSOURUS QUITED. and the battle went on wht less animals !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I'm sorreh

I left you a drawing of my dinosaur as a token of my remembrance, but, sadly i'm going to have to take it away, before you sully my name even more. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Quitting toribash dawg
Noo, we just hate you being beautiful in a wrong clan !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Yeap! Omega is were you should be .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
the clanosaurus phantomous mongous, was humiliated and owned by the omegasourus reXXXrated, he he hi hi ho
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
the clanosaurus phantomous mongous, was humiliated and owned by the omegasourus reXXXrated, he he hi hi ho

lol I like these names lol!
reel N I C E necar it myst be the winner 4 sure !!!!
Lol I just love the drawing necar. Sexiest thing I never soon lol!