Toribash
Monopoly is for punk beezies?
Putting aside how I have no idea what a beezie is, I think it's safe to say someone's a little jealous because Monopoly was too 'complicated' for them.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
=) You smell like waffles and poop.
doodsan now @ Legend.
See you in: Aikido, Judo, Twin Sword, Classic Mods, TK, TKD, Wushu. Give me TC nao
...waffles are awesome. ;_;

On another note, we seem to be the only ones arguing. Great, you scared 'em off.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
I just can't think to anything to say. DaMehMan: Your odor is simlar to one who hasn't bathed in a year. doodsan: Yo yo yo, quit layin' down da beatdown on da waffles there, homie.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Why does everyone think I'm illiterate/a rapper now?! . Oh, whatever, I don't mind. Call me d-sizzle. Word.
doodsan now @ Legend.
See you in: Aikido, Judo, Twin Sword, Classic Mods, TK, TKD, Wushu. Give me TC nao
"Monopoly is for punk beezies."
The origin of 'beezie'.

From there, we made a broad assumption that you talk like a rapper.
lern2thnk
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Whatever, L2black, beezie. It's good to see that you base your assumptions off a single instance in which I used street vernacular to express my frustration at your poorly asserted insults. I mean, if this country made assumptions like you we might be invading a foreign nation under false pretenses... oh wait, we are. DahMehMan :: 1337 as Bush :: articulate. Yes, I support my arguments with Bush jokes.
Last edited by doodsan; Jun 13, 2008 at 07:33 AM. Reason: I forgot a period :)
doodsan now @ Legend.