Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
The customization DOES effect the damage, or will. I'm not sure if it effects anything right now but in the customization for the weapon I noticed the weapon was going up "+'s".

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Oh yeah I noticed that now after you said so.

Well that just made the game a bit more interesting didn't it? Assuming that those "+"s are about the weapons' power.

"You can upgrade your equipment by placing up to 10 cubes on them. It works for weapons and armor. It increases the level of an item but also changes the look of it. To upgrade an iron sword you have to place iron cubes on it. You get iron cubes with the help of a special NPC which can disenchant items."

part of one article on developers blog.
Glad so many people are showing as much interest in this game as I am, I'll be trying to stay up to date on the new videos and information to update the OP with but if someone else sees it before me just post it in the thread and I'll insert to the OP.

Just found this in the developper's blog.
http://wollay.blogspot.com/
Last edited by EJM; Feb 8, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
No mining? Minecraft is still better

Didn't think I'd see any stupid comments like this, lol.
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
No mining? Minecraft is still better

This thread was put here to discuss the One man project "Cubeworld".
Please, go be stupid somewhere else.

Anyway, this guy inspired me to start learning C++ (Will take a long time with much frustration)
Originally Posted by Joah View Post
How is this like minecraft if he is not putting in mining or digging?

Just the fact that it's based on cubes and the graphics are a bit similar and it's an infinitely randomly generated world. That's pretty much the only way, though, and that's already in the first post..