Toribash
Hm... I don't know. Grammar is a important for me, as I hate people with bad grammar. I'm staying neutral for now. A quick tip: Puts spaces after your full stops. Makes it easier to read. But you seem nice.
Also, is that Hatsune Miku? Looks like her.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Thanks a lot Deeza and Athin. Deeza I am working on my grammar hope I can improve it and I dont know who she is Meap made it for me I didn`t ask him.Athin I am ingame now if you are online tell me which room you are in.
Okay, but I think it is Hatsune Miku. Post around a bit; I want to get to know you.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Yes, maybe later today. Take this to General Chat please.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
k I'm going to go ahead and invite Athin, it's obvious no-one is disheartened by him being here.
Invited. o7

As for DarkDrainz, grammar is a fairly important trait to have here at raku, your grammar is improving and is easily understandable, you seem like a nice guy, staying neutral for the moment.
Being grammatically correct is not that hard really. You just need to know when to put what where.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
Hm... I don't know. Grammar is a important for me, as I hate people with bad grammar. I'm staying neutral for now. A quick tip: Puts spaces after your full stops. Makes it easier to read. But you seem nice.
Also, is that Hatsune Miku? Looks like her.

I should sig that. \o/

[E]: Ah, this ain't general chat. /o\
Last edited by Hero; Feb 3, 2012 at 04:05 PM.
Silly Deeza.

I say yes to DarkDrainz.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~